January 15, 2005
October 29, 2004
August 8, 2004
November 6, 2003
- Slight side-track. OptimaesCurrencyDescription is a project to define an extension to FOAF which allows you to describe which currency networks you're a member of.
August 30, 2003
- Added version 0.1.2. This version does some refactoring and cleaning.
- In particular, statistics calculations are refactored out into helper classes called EconomyAccountant? and ExperimentAccountant?.
- The Run class has been eliminated because it wasn't very useful.
- A Neighbourhood? class has been introduced.
- A BatchMode has been added.
- Some setting up the paths to the libraries has been automated.
- Get it at GetTheCode, and see more details in revised How To Do Real Useful Science In Just Five Minutes
August 29, 2003
July 30, 2003
- I posted a call for participation in Optimaes to Kuro5hin (Moved to Kuro5hinArticle)